Things to do in Baler Beside Surfing
When you hear the word Baler, the first thing that comes to your mind is surfing. But what if you don’t feel like surfing? Is it still worth going to Baler?
Baler is the capital of Aurora and it is located north-east of Manila, approx. 6 hours of travel time by land.
We list down the things you can do in Baler!
- Pass through the largest Balete tree in Asia!
2. Cross the hanging bridge
3. see the overview of Sabang Beach!
4. Have a photo op in Diguisit Rock Formations
5. Bring home the Baler goodies!
6. Eat good food at The Good Food!
7. Watch others surf their way up!
There are more activities you can do in Baler:
– Bonfire at the beach
– Hiking to Ditumado or Mother Falls
– Bike your way around Baler
– Visit the Baler Church